Monday 14 January 2013

Midterm

-MIDTERM-

              Midterm, the middle of a term, I guess that's why it's called midterm hehe. Where students get used to their subjects and at the same time anticipate the end of the term considering this period of the term is jam-packed with things homework, projects, and presentations, which is why I think some people consider it harder than Finals itself. But here's my take on the lessons I learned during the Midterm.                                              
 
                  In Midterm, I learned about the different kinds of Computer Viruses. Before the lesson I was quite ignorant of the kinds of computer viruses, only familiar with Trojan and Worm. But through the lesson I learned more about it, the many different kinds of viruses and what they do to a computer system.

              During the Midterm period I also learned about the kinds of Computer Crime which is the use of computers as an instrument to do crime or something against the law. There are many different kinds and I was acquainted with the different types ranging from criminal acts to simple seemingly harmless posts and actions on social networking sites.

0 comments:

Post a Comment